- Evaluation of both the interior and exterior of your home or business
- Sampling, using a variety of methods including: air, viable swabs, insulation, wood, carpet, contact.
- Air and swab samples are first grown to identify living mold and then identified in the MMD laboratory
- Moisture testing
- Humidity testing
- Customized reports inlude causes and recommendations for remediation
- Minnesota Mold Doctor’s own fact sheets about fungi found in your home or business
VOC and Mold VOC Tests
These are propriety tests sent to Michigan for gas chromatographic analysis by Prism Analytical Technologies. This test takes 2 hours.
Formaldehyde is analyzed with fluorescence imaging