What We Do
What you should know about mold
Mold, both the spores and the chemicals they release, can cause health problems, but not all smells are from mold and not all black mold is “black mold”.Some people live in houses that have molds and do not have a problem while another family member may become sick. If you think you may be allergic to mold, you may want to first see your doctor before having your home or office being tested.
Our promise to you
We are an independent company and analyze all mold samples in our proprietary laboratory. We work carefully and thoroughly and never make assumptions.
- Mold inspections
- Moisture testing
- VOC Testing
- Mold VOC Testing
- Formaldehyde Testing
Why Hire the Minnesota Mold Doctor?
- Nearly 30 years of experience working with mold and other fungi
- Doctorate, University of California, Davis in fungal genetics
- World expert on the fungal family the Loramycetaceae
- Providing testimony as an expert witness
- On-site laboratory that means all work from sampling through identification is performed by the Minnesota Mold Doctor